Friday, January 18, 2013

SUO Challenges #62, Vintage Inspired Tea time

 
My lovely team member BRON from addINKtive designs just recently joined in a challenge site that I've not seem before! SO with the them playing with our NEW SU goodies then I was in!!
These are some Vintage inspired Tea time cards that I've just made using some gorgeous new goodies from the up and coming Seasonal catty (released 1st Feb!)


Oh how I love Summer starfruit as a colour, (DSP background called Sycamore Street available in SAB!) and when you add the softness of a doily, some stunning lace trim (from Artisan Embellishments kit) and a sweet little tea cup trinket, you have the makings of a beautiful card for your wonderful friend!


Here is some more pretty scallop lace from the kit and another sweet embellishment- the rose! This time in Rich razzleberry!!

What do you think? LOVE the new goodies??? Love tea time! 
Might just go and make a cuppa right now!
Be sure to check out the other amazing new product samples at SUO Challenge Site you'll LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

oooo these are lovely, Sharnee! I just drank a cup of tea, hehe. That set is darling, and that charm is the perfect touch. Have a lovely weekend :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! Sharnee these are two beautiful, vintage inspired samples to highlight some of the gorgeous goodies from the new catalogue.

Heidi Baks said...

These cards are beautiful! I love the details and really love how you matched it up with the Summer Starfruit paper! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

Jen Timko said...

Sharnee, these are stunning! I am so in love with your beautiful colors and details! So glad you joined us this time at SUO Challenges!

Amyd said...

I love how you used this stamp. Beautiful creations. Boy, I wish they sold it individually!