Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #54


It's been awhile since I played along with the lovely Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch but here I am. My card is for Tim, my brother in law who is getting Baptized this weekend! SO excited for him, what a wonderful step in His Faith!!
I wanted to stamp a verse, it's something I've seen the wonderful Amanda do (huge waves to YOU!) on many a project and I've always wanted to see what it's like to individually stamp EVERY letter to make a sentence, poem or in this case bible verse!
I'm loving the "simplicity" of this card (once you take the individual stamping of EVERY letter out of the picture! he he!) it seems to be a bit of a theme for me at the moment, what will the next card be like I wonder.....




Hope you're completely wonderful, thanks sooo much for popping by,
Smiles Sharnee :0)


Marvelous Light
Set: Calender Alphabet and Numbers
Ink: Basic black, Bordering blue and Chocolate chip
Card: Naturals ivory, Chocolate chip, Bordering blue and Sahara sand
Acc: Beetroot tin and Two fruits tin, Twill tape

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is lovely :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog. Your cards are so beautiful! I know Sarah Klass too! Hey, do you know for "Just Add Ink" challenges - is it only for SU??? Or can anyone join in, using any products??