Friday, August 27, 2010

How about a SNeak peak??

In case you don't know it's only 5 more sleeps till Stampin' Up! release their BRAND NEW 2010/11 Idea Book and Catalogue!!!
(can I hear the squeals of excitement?!?!)
Well last night I held my Sneak Peak launch and shared with some of my lovely customers the new catty! Oooooo it was a wonderful eve, full of laughter, yummies, crafting (with the new goodies of course!) and just a little bit of drooling... (not that any of us would let on! he he!!)
So now that it's soooo close I thought I'd take the time out to show you some new cards and colour combo's leading up to WEDNESDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER!!!!!
First I'd like to show you the card we made last night...

It uses the new colour combo for the Elegant Occasions Suite which I must say is now one of my absolute FAV'S!!! Who doesn't like elegance and grace?! It's screaming "Sharnee" style so you'll see alot more samples in the coming weeks and months!
WHAT DO YOU THINK??

I'll be back tomorrow to excite you with another sneak peak, so until then have a Fabulous
FRIDAY FAMILY FUN DAY!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

AMOUR
Set: Artistic Etchings
Card: Basic grey, Kraft (crumb cake) Soft suede, Very vanilla
Ink: Basic grey, Soft suede & Baja breeze
Acc: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, FAncy flower extra large punch, buttons

1 comment:

KimB said...

Hi Sharnee,

sounds like you had heaps of fun with your sneak peek launch :) I'm not surprised that your ladies enjoyed themselves making your fabulous card - getting play with a new punch and embossing folder! Thanks for your wonderful comment - was lovely to come home to today.
Kim