Saturday, October 16, 2010

My sweet "old" Friend


A few weeks ago I was able to hang out and do some stamping with my wonderful friend Heath! We've know each other since we were little girls!! She's one of those friends that really are now family to us, Allan hangs with Justin (her man) and the kids play wonderfully together!! We've been pregnant twice together with our boys and girls and in the last 2 years we've shared our love of stamping!!! I remember when Heather said to me...
"I've crossed over Sharn, it's no longer a hobbie but an addiction!!!" Don't we all remember that!!! he he! So with the table spread with goodies we were as happy as could be! :)

Since the new catty was released we had our eye on some of the amazing projects that it beheld
and so we finally had a chance to sit and do some CASING!! YAY! :)

There are lots more that we like and are hoping to tick those off our list tonight when we hang out again!!! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Hope your weekend is full of great times with people you love,
Smiles Sharnee :)

1 comment:

heather cudmore said...

Thanks Sharn...you're the best!! That was such a cool night. Love to you my dear 'old' friend; hugs, Heath xx