Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hello!
Happy Easter!!
He is Risen!!!
It's a very special day for my family and I, the day when we celebrate Jesus rising from the dead to save US (mankind) from our sins and give us eternal life with Him if we receive it!! Church was full of really great "Power in the Blood", (one of my Dad's favourite's, I could totally picture Him singing it!!) "He is risen" and "conquered the Grave" songs, followed with chocolate eggs, sunny sunshine, Hot cross buns and family time!

For my Easter gifts this year I made some Chocolate brownies, a recipe tried and true from my beautiful, wonderful friend Carli (HUGE HELLO'S to you sweet lady!) whose husband had some scrummy one's in the US and so began the hunt for the perfect brownie recipe!!! I'm telling you these chocolate goodies are hard to resist and the perfect gift at Easter!!
If you know me at all you'll know that I'm BIG on packaging so here are the boxes I gave the brownie goodness in......

How cute is that little egg basket?? I saw that HERE at Sarah's blog, soooooo clever!!!
I do hope you've had a wonderful day, meaningful and restful with a little chocolate too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute - that little Easter basket is beautiful! Glad the brownie recipe is getting a workout :)
xx Carli