Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Today is my wonderful son's birthday! He is turning 8!!! I still can't actually believe it, it just goes to show how much you need to enjoy EVERY day!!! He had a "LAN" which is a computer gaming party on Saturday and then family last night and tonight he'll be eating his favourite home-made chips and left over Jelly slice that Nanny made!!! YUMMO!!!
I always have fun with a theme and with a computer party it got me thinking about how I could make one for an invite......

I used Crystal effects to make the cool screen and then rounded off the edges to give the overall look to the computer! Then with some circles to look like keys with the info stamped on I was pretty happy with how it turned out!!!

Well I'm off to continue tea prep and play with the birthday boy!!!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

What brilliant invites, Sharnee! Happy birthday to your son. . .that sounds like the kind of party my son would love :D