Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Invitations are out!

I've got the invites out to my 4th stamp club running! I find it hard to believe that some of my lovely customer, whom are now great friends are coming along for the 4th time! Amazing!!!
I do have a lot of new ladies joining me this year so it will be heaps of fun teaching them all the cool things Stamping has to offer!

Used the DSP (designer series paper) from the SAB (sale-a-bration)
& the new stamp set called Fresh Vintage!!
Ooo & the gorgeous ribbon! SO lovely!!


I have 2 clubs running and my first one will be tomorrow night! SO excited!!
Hopefully I'll be back soon to post what I'm actually demonstrating to show you all!
In the meantime I do hope you're making the most of the super FABBO Sale-A-Bration with every $100 you spend you choose a FREE special something!!! LOVE this time of the year!!

No comments: