Thursday, July 26, 2012

Christmas in July with a Santa Box


For this month's Paper Dolls I put on a BUMPER month to celebrate Christmas in July (and also so now we'll finish in Sept before the arrival of our new little one!!)
I asked my wonderful down-line Kim to help me out and make 2 projects and a hostess gift as well! It was super and I love her goodies!! (will get photo of them soon....)
I wanted to show emboss resist as the technique for the month and show off the glitter paper and fabric too!
There is always a "hostess" gift and then 2 projects to follow.

 I found while surfing the net THIS awesome Santa Box and Reindeer box (i've forgotten to add the antler's before taking the pic! OPPS!!) And then found THIS one too!! As Christmas isn't all about Santa in my family, i went looking for a Jesus box and found THIS amazing card that I made into a box!!

I'm really enjoying Punch art and so thanks to the clever SJ's Santa tag I got last year each lady went home with this cool tag.....
a close up of the Frost white shimmer paint we put on Santa's beard!
 Sooo cute!!

And then here is the card.......

We had the best night, dressing up in red and green and listening to some very early Christmas music!! Kim and I get to do it all again tonight for my last Paper Dolls club for the month!
Ummm what to do next month.... perhaps THIS from Bron.... I love the searching to find just the right goodie to make, makes what I do even more interesting and FUN!!!
Hope you like my early Christmas ideas, be sure to say hi if you pop on in!


1 comment:

Project Create said...

Your boxes turned out amazing, Thanks for visiting my site. Huggs,
Tammy