Monday, April 15, 2013

Joining the Stampin' Up! Family


It is nearly 6 years ago when I first signed the demonstrator forms to become a Stampin' Up! Lady! Ohhh what joy it was and still is to do what I LOVE and share it with you (and many others.) To have an outlet from my busy home-life and find Amazing, Treasured, close friends too!!!

Have you ever thought.....
I'd love to get my crafting goodies at a discount? 
OR
It would be sooo nice to get out of the house and make some money?
OR
I'd love to have some girlie friends who love stamping too??

Without sounding strange, Stampin Up has TOTALLY done that for ME, 
it's done it for hundred's of women and it can most certainly 
DO IT FOR YOU!!!!

Until the 30th May there is a new promo where you can sign up to join the SU family for only $169 (that's an extra $60 worth of FREE product and a total dollar worth of $295!!!)
And don't worry if you already LOVE stampin up and have LOADS of goodies in your collection cause you can make up your kit however you like!!! EASY!!! Think about it.....now might be the time for YOU to join and become part of my awesome group of lovely ladies!!
 THEN THERE IS A PART TWO OF THIS WONDERFUL PROMO.......
If you just want an excuse to have your girlfriends over, enjoy some cookies and make a gorgeous card then now is the time to have a party!!!!
If your workshop goes over $400 then you will receive another $60 of FREE Product on top of the already amazing hostess rewards!! That's $120 in spending money on your (long) wish list! YIPPEE!!!!
If I was you I'd be checking out your diary and seeing about a date to have a fun and fabbo night of stamping, laughing and making friends!!! Contact me today!!!

No comments: