Saturday, May 23, 2015

Story book friends card - Cats


Hey there everyone..... WOW long time no write!! Hope you are all well and have been enjoying this wonderful Autumn weather! We have been very busy as a family and I've been busy with stamping too..... (so want to show you all.... one day!)
Just recently in fact we had a loss in our family, a fluffy member, our dear Thea cat. (Find out more about the whole story HERE at my family blog)
 
It was all very hard for the girls and I (especially) and we ended up going to the RSPCA soon after and brought home not 1 but 2 sweet little kittens!!!!(brother and sister) OH MY oh My!! They are sooooooooo adorable, we love them dearly and continuing say how sweet, cute, fun and wonderful they are! Just Perfect for our family!
 
 With the loss of Thea our dear Vet was TOTALLY AMAZING and I wanted to send her a card. I also wanted to send the ladies at the RSPCA a card for the awesome way they helped us with our new fluffy family members. Here they are....
 "T t" is for Thea. This card was for our Vet

"C c" is for Chokolait and Cobweb
 this card was for Robyn and Kate at the RSPCA


To create the two kitten card I just stamped on a window sheet and then flipped it to make it look like two kittens! COOL! Then looking at it carefully I water-coloured under neath directly on the paper to achieve the cat's colours! The fun black and white DSP is from the paper stack still available in the mini - Stacked with Love....but not for long!!! Oh and those little wooden elements are also retiring so make sure you get your stock up NOW before they are gone!
Hope to show you more of my crafting creations soon, there is a lot going on in the Stampin' Up world so stay tuned!

No comments: