Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sprinkles of Life for 40th birthdays!


 
Did you know that I've been celebrating 40th birthdays lately!?? Turns out that mine is just around the corner (May 25th to be exact!!) and so many of the cards I've been making have had the BIG 40 stamped on them. I always like to work with a theme and so the first thing that comes to mind is to make a card using the recipients fav colour!! Here are two 40th birthday cards I've made with the same layout and look but in different colours using the very versatile Sprinkles of Life stamp set.
 
 Loving the new glitter brush featured in the Occasional catty page 24!
 
 
 The cupcakes are sooo easy to watercolour, 
especially if you stamp the image on the White Shimmer paper.
Then you MUST add some pink sprinkles to finish it off!

I've used some toothpicks for the toppers and added some fun numbers from a retired Project Life kit (which can be purchased in the clearance rack right now!!) I like the look of the vellum in the background which is easily stuck on with some mini glue dots!! Adding a touch of ribbon and the greeting from the set and you have a fun, cute cupcake card ready!!

No comments: