Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Thoughtful Branches - release date 2nd August

There is a wonderful new set to be released next month for a limited time and this is a sneak peak...
It has soooo much potential and is versatile for Birthdays, Sympathy, thinking of you and even Christmas!!
I held a stamp-a-stack last week and my lovely ladies got to play with it first hand!
Here are the cards we made....

The inspiration for the bird card was from Stampin' Up! headquarters as a card idea for workshops!! Thanks Stampin' UP! for making that easier!! The You're in my thoughts card was from ME!! Pleased to see I still have the creative spark, sometimes it feels quite dim! hee he!

I'm loving what you can do with this set and look forward to showing off some more of my creations in the next few days!! Remember at the moment for every $50 you spend you receive a $5 bonus voucher to spend next month!! Be a super way to buy this exclusive set as of the 2nd!! YAY!

No comments: