Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Style Watches

So what do you think?? I'm hoping that you've made time to sit and relax and look through the new Catalogue! As you may have noticed we have some really amazing new style watches to play with!
I made these cards over the weekend ready for my sneak peak i had on Monday night!
If you'd like to know more about supplies for each card then please email me & I'll let you know!

SWEET BELLA
COLOUR SWATCH: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron,
Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red


SILHOUETTE
COLOUR SWATCH: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Basic Grey,
Sage Shadow and Sahara Sand



RETRO FRESH
COLOUR SWATCH: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss,
Chocolate Chip and Pacific Point




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful Sharnee!! You amaze me with your beautiful creations :) So hard to pick a fav...

love Carli

Anonymous said...

They are amazing! Love that pocket sillouhettes! Love Amanda xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharnee. It's great to browse your web site. Love what you've done with the new sets. Bronwyn

Kim J. said...

Gorgeous job with the Style Watches! :) Even though we've had them over here in the US for a while, seeing new projects always makes me go running back to the catalog to see what I missed. Love these!

Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog!