Sunday, May 24, 2009

Relaxing Sunday

I love my Sunday mornings, it usually involves hanging out with the Kids while my wonderful Husband sleeps in a little, then the kiddies watch a little Dora (weekend's only) and i retreat to my office to create!! I was so surprised to see that Kristina had another colour inspiration #53 ready for the making!!
SO i got straight to it, WOW this was hard!! I instantly thought of my very loved Rubix cube (of which i can only do one side completely, but that's ok!!) So it had to be squares, i played with the layout for ages (thankfully the kids were happy to watch 2 Dora episodes) and finally came up with this!! I'm really happy with it, and i love my little picture set-up too!!!


Sets: Big Bold Birthday, Big deal Alphabet and Love Owl-ways (retired)
Ink: Basic black, Real Red and Summer Sun
Card stock: Pacific Point, Real red, Summer Sun & Basic black textured and Whisper white
Acc: 1 1/4" square punch, basic black marker

4 comments:

Britta Swiderski said...

Cute! I love that you thought of a rubixs cube- that's so funny but true. I love little coincidences like that. Great card!

Kim J. said...

Isn't it great how these colors made so many of us think of squares? LOL. I love that yours is like a rubix cube!

I also love your photo set up! Staged cards are so much fun. :)

Louise said...

You are so clever making the Rubix Cube connection! Love it! Such a fun card.
xx

Sue Lelli said...

REALLY great idea! LOVE it!