Monday, June 29, 2009

Little poppets

It's always fun to design cards for kids, you can add the coolest and brightest colours and they always (well nearly always) work! I must say that these 2 have been inspired by some of the latest colour inspiration I've been involved in (Kristina's #54) and our U.S.A study the kids have been working on. It's been all Real red,Brilliant blue and Whisper white for the decorations and even though I've NEVER been one to really like Brilliant blue (just ask Teresa!!) It's really grown on me!! (who would have ever thought!! he he)
So tonight I have my first Stamp-a-stack for ages at my home and the theme of the night is children's/fun cards! Of course I think you could use these two cards for any age birthday but the joy a "little poppet"gets from seeing one of these would be one to have the camera ready for!!
I couldn't resist when taking the photo to grab Humpty Dumpty, he's been a bit of a star lately in our house hold with dressing up in a lei for our Country day we did with our Home Education group! Of course he was from Hawaii and accompanied Ezekiel with his Hawaiian shirt and lei too!!
Anyway he's been around so I thought only fair to include the spunky fellow in the shot!

I hope that your Monday is as Sunny and delightfully wonderful as mine!!! (not very often I say that for a Monday!) it's one of the most gorgeous day's here today after over a week of rain and gloom!! YAY! YAY! :0)
Smiles Sharnee



Happy Tweet
Set: Good friends & Life Definitions
Ink: Pumpkin pie, Taken with teal,
Bashful blue
& Green galor
Card stock: Bashful blue, Whisper white,

Pumpkin pie & Taken with teal
Acc: Scallop square punch, square punch
& Pumpkin pie ribbon














Sail your boat
Set: Nursery Necessities, Occasional greetings
Ink: Real red and Brilliant blue
Card stock: Real red, Brilliant blue & Whisper white
Acc: Markers, Star brads, Photo corner punch,
twine & Staples

2 comments:

Heather Cudmore said...

Really cool and fun cards Sharn: hope you have a great night. Where do you find the time to post these blog entries in the day?? Love ya matie xx

The Stampin Cupboard said...

Sharnee, I totally loved the cards I thought they were so versatile. Thanks heaps for having us xxx