Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Sets...YAY!!!

I've been having lots of fun with some new sets lately!! It's been so awesome! I had the opportunity to sit and play with two of them (Window dressing and Owl together now) with my wonderful friend Heather last sat night. We had so much fun, chatting, eating, stamping, chatting eating... i think there was a little more stamping!! he he it was great :0)
Anyway i wanted to show my Paper Doll girls (at my stamp club) water colouring so these were perfect sets to play with!!!
All my lovely ladies got to make four cards in total, I was so happy with them and everyone loved them too!! xx

Here they are.....


Burgundy Rose Card

Set: Fifth avenue floral
Card stock: Confetti white, bravo Burgundy
Ink: Bravo Burgundy and chocolate chip
Acc: Scallop edge punch, taffeta ribbon kraft,
crayons and blender pens





Owl love notes
Set: Owl together now
Card stock: Kraft and water colour paper
Ink: Assorted E.elements markers
Acc: Good morning Sunshine DS paper
and ass. clips







Window Card

Set: Window Dressing
Ink: Bordering blue and assorted E.elements markers
and Basic grey
Card Stock: Rose red, Bordering blue and watercolour paper

1 comment:

Heather Cudmore said...

Sharn, just LOVE your Burgundy Rose card; and the Riding Hood Red ribbon on the window dressing card is amazing!
Hugs, Heath xx