Sunday, September 6, 2009

A card for Emma

Not so long ago a sweet little girl Emma Jordan was dedicated! My beautiful Friend Vanessa is the super mum (and wonderful lady who got my blog up and running) and her Dad, Phillip is celebrating his first Father's day today! Happy Father's day to all you Dad's out there!!
So due to the fact that the celebrations were in Melbourne I made a card for Emma and sent the most gorgeous silver shoes over for her special day!
I'm really enjoying my sowing machine at the moment, especially the fact that I've left it out since making the rag dolls and that's were it's stayed....
I hope that your day is super and your weekend has been fabulous!!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

"E" is for Emma
Card: Whisper white
Acc: Bella Rose DSP, Chip board letters, felt flowers and clear rhinestones, Ridding hood red ribbon, sowing machine


I'm really

No comments: