Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #59

Hello there fellow crafters!!! How are you?
I've got a card to show you today that I made for my wonderful friend and great down-line Kim! It was her birthday on Saturday and I was invited to her place for some scrummy chocolate cake and some stamping fun! Sounds fabulous hey!!
So i needed to whip up a card and saw this sketch HERE and so gave it a go

Other than the love of birds, Kim also loves ladybirds (perhaps it's cause of the name! he he!) SO i attempted to make my own! WOW I hadn't realized just how tricky it was to make your own beetle! I probably should have looked up a picture but i thought I knew what they looked like so after about 3 trials I was happy with this one.... the one that made it on the card!

The other thing Kim loves is blue so together with the red I think it works quite well!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow how clever are you! Hope you have a good time celebrating with Kim. Heather :)

H2 :) said...

This is SO cute Sharnee! Love that you personalised it specially for Kim. Hope you enjoyed your stamping & cake time together! :)