Tuesday, February 22, 2011

AN extra special card

I had the pleasure of making my sister a 30th card this last week! I can honestly say that I'm quite pleased that she's finally joined the 30's club!! I've been there for nearly 5 years and my brother for now 2 so it was due for my fabulous little sister to step up and celebrate!! I had some fun putting her card together, using some of my fav techniques including spritzing, and roughing and blues and Crumb cake!
I also added an old doily for some Old world style! I totally LOVE this card, I know that Sarah will too!! How about you?? Made anything that you absolutely LOVED recently!
I'd love to hear about it!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Your card is stunning Sharnee! I'm sure your sister is going to love it!!

Anonymous said...

soooo beautiful!! I love that colour combo and your amazing flower. There is so much texture and warmth in this card.
xxxx Carli

KimB said...

Its gorgeous Sharnee! Love all your wonderful layering in that fabulous 30 feature. It is certainly something special :)
Kim