Sunday, November 13, 2011

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #95

Oh YAY! Can you believe it!?? I'm in a little bit of shock myself, 3 cards in one weekend and then posted in a matter of days! Love it when I'm not working, not doing my housework, not gardening (due to rain) not needing to entertain children (cause they have friends over) and lastly can do what I love as my super man is at the V8 Supercars and I'm in the office STAMPING!!! Bliss I tell you... BLISS!!!!
I needed one more card going into this week and that is for a sweet little girl who is also turning 3! How the years are flying......
I again turned to a challenge and this time it was from the fabbo ladies at Inkspirations!! Love their site and their challenges! YAY I got to play along!

I used the same colour base as the Dino card (mostly cause they were ALL OVER my desk, he he) but went with the girlie colours in the Just Add Cake DSP! I love this pack of paper! Blushing Bride is the main colour with hints of Peach Parfait! Oh how wonderful it is that it suits all little children!! It's AWESOME!!!
Some sparkle was a must and my fav ribbon, ponies are a super choice for a girl and there you have it! I've had the best time, I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of my cards, I know it's been awhile! SORRY!!! Life, it can be busy hey!!! Have the most splendid rest of your week!

1 comment:

H2 :) said...

Sweet card Sharnee! Perfect image & colours for a Miss 3. Love the magical, glittery mane & tail, & the reversed embossing. :)