Thursday, June 21, 2012

Corner Bookmark June's Paper Dolls



For this month in my Paper Dolls stamp club I wanted to try the lovely corner bookmark. I've seen many a design and so searched the Internet and found THIS great bookmark with a card! Awesome!So on Monday  night I demonstrated it to my ladies and showed off the very pretty new PROMO set Reason to Smile, yours with only a $125 purchase FOR FREE or just simply buy for only $35.95!

I'm sooo loving the colours from the Twitterpated DSP range and so kept with that theme, here's what we made...

This is the front of the card with the bookmark on



This is the card front with the bookmark removed

The flowers in the Reason to Smile set are really lovely and a great 2 step stamp set, simply use the markers to separate the flower and stem colour. Have you seen the seam binding ribbon?? Oooooo soooo pretty! 
This is a great project to do on the weekend, let me know if you try it, I'd love to see it!

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is very cute. Love the design.