Saturday, June 9, 2012

Holiday's mean stamping time (for me)

The holiday's have been sooo lovely thus far! I've been enjoying the more relaxed days and the catching up with friends. Just the other night I was able to stamp with 2 very dear friends whom I've not stamped with for... well perhaps a year! It was soooo wonderful to have a chat and of course share in our love for stamping! I was actually at Bronwyn's home, she's this super talented stamper whom I always get inspiration from (check out her fabbo blog HERE!)
She took some pic's of the cards I made, as she has one of those cool little photo boxes that you can take a pic in anytime of the day!! I love it!! Sooo much better than the bench I use!


This card I made as a Thank you to all of my special friends who attended my birthday party a few weeks back. Hugely simply but effective I think, I love the softness of Sahara Sand and with the Marina Mist, I think it's a great combo! The flower there Bron showed me, it's just with tissue paper and scrunched, I used the new flower punch from the mini for that.

Then this card is a belated birthday card for my step sister, I saw the bicycle set on Bron's shelf and so inked that up to play,

So nice to have the time to colour and play, it was really wonderful!
Thanks heaps Bron for having Amanda and I, we had a super time!! Hope to stamp again with you soon.


4 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

You are MOST welcome any time. It was a lovely evening shared with good friends. Your cards came up trumps as they say! :)

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

WOW looks like you had heaps of fun and I'm surprised that you were even able to get cards made as I'm sure there was lots of chatter going on!

Very cute cards :)

Paula Dobson said...

So cool to see you actually got cards finisehd while playing at Bron's house - don't think I would have - I would have been chewing her ear off!! Nice job Sharnee ♥

Christine Blain said...

Your cards are beautiful, Sharnee! I'm just a teensy bit jealous that you and Bron got to play together ... wish I could've been there too! (Missed you at Convention, sweetie. xx)