Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Just Add Ink Scrap #8 Button's and bows


It's been wonderful for me to play with this month's JAI scrap challenge! It's given me a chance to use some of my NEW goodies from the up and coming Annual Catty which is released on the 1st September... YAY!!
For this month we needed to add buttons and bows so here's what I came up with....


This pic was taken of Sophia and I at our local City Park. It was such a fun day I remember and I love this photo of us both, so happy, so precious my little Sophia Mae is!!


The DSP I've used is NEW and called Floral District, the stamp set is also new called Betsy's Blossoms and that groovy wooden button is new too! So fun to play with cool products!! I love doing the Faux ribbon look which I've placed at the bottom of the photo with another one of those wonderful double bows.

The words are from a new set that I've recently bought which has made it to the new catty called FABULOUS PHRASES, I love the font and am really happy with the range it offers!

I have done some other pages with some new goodies which I'll show soon, until then thanks for popping by



3 comments:

Ruthy said...

Love it and great take on the bows too with sting (twine) and ribbon. Thanks for joining in on this months JAI scrapbooking challenge- Ruthy

Tina said...

What a beautiful little girl! She has so much joy in her smile :). I love the buttons and bows on your layout, they work beautifully. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this month.

Carli said...

Beautiful page and SUCH a joyous photo - I love it!!! Those colours are fabulous together xxxx