Monday, October 1, 2012

Woodland theme, ABC picture


 
It's not in me to buy anything, from ANYWHERE other than Stampin' Up! I'm just that kind of loyal customer but recently when I was given a gorgeous Woodland theme bunting for our new baby... well....
I was at Kim's house last Wednesday eve for our monthly scrapping time and she did some show and tell on some DSP she had recently bought. I instantly recognised it to be the same series from my new bunting!! WOW! Where did she get it?? I was there!!

 
This is the inspiring picture for my ABC print and with the co-ordinating paper and then goodies from SU, chipboard letters and my ink pads I was off and creating a fun, easy print to hang in the nursery.

What do you think??? I found the great frame from my fav local photo shop and my super hubbie hung it on Sunday! All done! YAY!!
If you'd like to see more of my Woodland theme nursery then click HERE and pop on over to my family blog, The Torrents Times.

No comments: