Thursday, December 20, 2012

Vintage Ornament Christmas cards


It's only 5 more sleeps!!! WOW can you believe it?!?!
How is all the preparations going? Shopping? Christmas cards??
I'm nearly done, just a few more handmade gifts to finish and we should be good to go! YAY!
Here is a selection of cards I've made using the gorgeous Ornament Keepsake stamp set in the mini. It's sooo pretty the ornaments in this set, but this one is my absolute favourite!
This first card I kept it more simple than the rest, you can always "step it up" with cards so you will see with the other ones that I've added a greeting and a row of pearls. It's been cool to make cards with more of a twist on colour this year, I've been really happy with them!

Cherry Cobbler and Midnight Muse
 Pool Party, Midnight Muse and Lucky Limeade
 Summer Starfruit and Sahara Sand
Well best be off, more Christmas cheer to spread, hope the next 5 sleeps are full of the seasonal spirit and love and joy!

2 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful Christmas card that I received. Wishing you a wonderful, happy and meaningful Christmas next week. Looking forward to team get togethers in 2013. X

Carli said...

Simply stunning!!! Loved mine in Summer Starfruit and Sahara Sand. Elegant and beautiful. Thank you dear friend xxoo oox xoxooxoxx Carli