Saturday, February 2, 2013

Still AddINKtive, Just Add Ink and SUO Challenges...And that makes THREE!


 If I could give you each a card of thanks 
this is what it would say!

 I was at my first "official" stamping evening last night hosted by the very clever Bron! It was a lovely night of stamping and some of the best bits were:
* I didn't have to organize a thing!
* I went along with my fabbo girlfriend Kim
* There were other wonderful ladies that I knew to catch up with
* I played with some very cool new products
AND
* I was told that I was a TOP PICK over at SUO Challenges for their last challenge!!! (hadn't made time to check back there yet...)
MY OH MY!!!
I was in shock, that means that the last 3 challenges that I entered I was selected as the TOP PICK for EACH ONE!!!
I'm sure you can imagine my absolute delight and excitement and thrill and gob-smackness (I know, not a word but still you know what I mean!) and overwhelmed feelings of THEY CHOSE ME!!!
MY LITTLE CREATIONS!!!
WOW it's such an honor and very humbling in my opinion when there are soooo many other amazing cards that are entered all the time!
SO THANK YOU SOOO VERY MUCH
Just Add INk,
Still AddINKtive and
I'm hugely touched and appreciate your recognition!!!








 
p.s I'm still jumping up and down with squealy hugs and smiles!! YAY!!! Whoo HOO!!!!! WOW!!!!

No comments: