Monday, July 15, 2013

Perfectly Rustics challenge #2 - a scrapbook sketch


 
It's time for another challenge over at Perfectly Rustics!! This fortnight we are doing a sketch for a scrapbook page. It was drawn up by the very lovely Jayne!! Thanks Jayne!!
I need to get started onto a "your 10 years" book for my son's birthday coming up in Oct, so I did my very first page for that!! YAY!!
 
I used the This and That Epic DSP and Washi tape with the co-ordinating paper clips and some Gorgeous Grunge stamping in the background with Basic Grey!
 
  
 The words here are also from the DSP, they say
Insight, Adventurous and Open Minded.
 
It doesn't have a lot going on in this page (which honestly I'm still struggling with) but it's for a boy and flowers or ribbon didn't seem to be the right embellishment!!! Ummmmmm I hope the other pages for Zeke's album aren't all as plain.........
Do you like more simple pages with your scrap booking???
Be sure to pop on over (HERE) and see what the other design team have come up with and enter your own page! We'd all love to see it!

No comments: