Sunday, October 27, 2013

Just Add Ink #188 - Grunge {using the Thinlits}


When you see Grunge in a challenge then you need to join in I reckon!! And so join in I have!!! Just Add ink's latest challenge is all about the messy, the NOT prim and proper, it's all about one of my favourite looks in creating!!! YAY!
SO with the new Thinlits in hand (thanks again Kim for your amazing gift of letting me borrow your stuff!!) I got to work on a grungy Christmas card! The front....

and then flip it and you see the middle!!
 

I really liked the flow on from the Hello lovely (one of my other favourite things I say) to the Merry Christmas on the flip side (which I hand wrote!)
Take note of those stamp sets (Hello lovely, Gorgeous Grunge & Ornament Keepsakes) as they are ALL on the 25% off list but only till tomorrow!!!! BARGAIN indeed!! The DSP is the paper stack in the mini called Winter frost!! Makes Christmas cards easy peasy!
Well I hope you like my take on the challenge! Thanks heaps for popping by!!

6 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Flippin' awesome!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful. Loving the decorative window shape and the monochromatic colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nikki Spencer said...

Who would have thought that grunge and Christmas would work so well and still be so pretty all at once..:0) Lovely take on this weeks challenge Sharnee...Very inspiring! Thanks for joining in at JAI. xxx

KimB said...

Its gorgeously grungy Sharnee. I love your mix of the hanging bauble and then the grunged up stamping. Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Christine Blain said...

Really lovely, Sharnee. I love your colour choices and the fun stamping, on this card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week! xx

Paula Dobson said...

A great take on our Grunge theme this week Sharnee. I love that you used the Thinlits like I did! They are so fun to use, eh?!! Thanks for playing at JAI ♥