Thursday, October 31, 2013

Just Add Ink Scrapbooking #22


I can't believe that we are at the end of another month! In saying that I'm in need of a new page for November on my "loo" calender!! Where better place to go for some quick inspiration but.....
JAI!!! I Love this sketch by Deyls and with this amazing photo of 2 of our sweet children (a few years back) it all came together in just under an hour!!! YAY!
So here is my page

Now for some close ups.....
 
 
 

The DSP is retired with some current ribbon, and other embellishments (groovy arrow from the new Thinlits, postage stamps from the Hostess goodies!!)
I hope you like my take on the challenge, I certainly will LOVE looking at it each time I need the "ladies!"

3 comments:

Ruthy said...

Love your style in paper choice and stamps/embellishments, looks great,thanks for joining in this month's JAI scrapbook challenge - Ruthy

Anonymous said...

Love this Sharnee and love the arrow/priceless/ribbon combo..and LOVE your photo and inking..Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch for JAI last month.

Tina said...

They certainly are two of a kind! Such a cute photo. I love all of your embellishments, they really make the layout special. Thanks for playing along at JAI Scrapbooking.