Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stamped Pants!


 
 At my family homeschooling blog we have just taken part in the Virtual Book club. This month the Author is Nick Sharratt! He has written many wonderful books and illustrated heaps too and one of our favourites is the Pants or More Pants books!!
I made this craft with my treasures (see HERE) and of course felt the need to make my own special undies too! So with my favourite colours (Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry) and some fav stamps I got to work on my exclusive underwear design!!
I've made them fun yet comfy with a touch of pretty and lace (every girl loves a bit of lace Right??!!) I  Even popped on an added tag! It was sooo cool and the children came up with some beauties too!!

Whatever you get up to today I hope it's FUN!!

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What fun! :)

Cassie said...

Hehe, what fun, Sharnee! The little ruffles really are so cute ;)

Kim Butterworth said...

Nice Panties Sharnee! Maybe Stampin Up will sell these at Momento Hall next year!