Monday, July 14, 2014

Perfectly Rustics challenge #27 - A layout

Well we have just celebrated our first anniversary at Perfectly Rustics and now we are on challenge #27 with a great layout from Kim!
I've been going a little crazy on Mustaches lately and so it's no surprise that my scrap page is all about just that!! A couple of years ago my most amazing friend Carli gave me a wonderful Munchtaches cookie cutting set!!! OH HOW I LOVE IT!!!! The children also have LOADS of fun whenever we bake a batch and this is one of those occasions.......
I can't believe how quickly they have grown from then till now.......

I used a whole bunch of fun DSP from the Moonlight DSP stack and also the Lullaby DSP pack. I've certainly got a thing for the new in-colour Hello Honey!! It's really yummy!!!
That groovy little days of the week card (which I made look a little like a file card-CUTE!) is from Project Life pack Everyday Adventure!

The title is done by stamping some more Project Life goodies the Day to Day stamp set. It's super easy, you just stamp a few of the months that have the letters you need and then cut them apart!! I love the fun quirky look it gives you!!

If you want to know how to make the "mo's" go HERE for my step-by-step instructions!!! So that's my take on the challenge, I hope that it's inspired you to play too!! Don't forget to check out our other wonderful designers Kim and Cathie!

No comments: