Thursday, July 3, 2014

Time to celebrate with a Punchart Mustache card!!


Have you seen??? Have you heard??? Have you got as excited as I am about the wonderful, brand spanking new Stampin' Up Catty!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!
 SO to kick off the celebrations of new goodies and inspiration filled pages I've come up with a card for a blokely bloke by using THIS idea,  playing with some Project Life stamps, Delish new DSP (moonlight) and my very own punch art MO!!!
 

Did you know that there is a very special new die in the 2014/2015 Stampin' Up! Catty?? A very trendy, totally groovy, perfect for some fun.... Mustache!!! Can't wait to get my hands on that!!!! BUT until my box of wonderfulness arrives I was in DESPERATE need of a Mo and so became my Punch art Mustache!!
All you need is a butterfly punch!!Don't stress if you can't quite work it out, I'll be back with some step by steps really soon!!Until then enjoy all that Stampin' Up! has to offer in their latest catty!! Whoo Hoo!!

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This card just makes me smile. Love your clever butterfly mo. Just letting you know that we are ok to go with photos from Sunday as I checked with SU. Yay! See you Tuesday.