Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Just Add Ink challenge #244 - Just add a sketch


When you need to get those creative juices flowing quickly there is nothing better than finding a sketch! Then with your recipients fav colours or images you can make a pretty quick card! YAY for Just Add Ink that has a sketch at the moment!!

I needed both a birthday card and a special Christmas card so here's what I made....
The birthday girl LOVES roses and red so that was easy!!


 

The Christmas card is for a "soon to be married" man whom my hubbie is the best man for in January! Well actually it's for his future wife, he's bought the Project Life wedding pack to give to her! HOW wonderful and I said I'd wrap the gift and make a special card!
 
Of course I made a co-ordinating tag too.... it's all about the packaging!!! DONE again with this great sketch!! YAY! Thanks JAI!!

2 comments:

KimB said...

So wonderful to see two very different takes on the sketch Sharnee! They are both delightful :)though I have to say those gorgeous roses are my favourite - just delish! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas! xxx

Christine Blain said...

Sharnee, these are just beautiful! I love how you've made such different cards, using the same sketch. They're both gorgeous, and it's obvious you have put a lot of love into them. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!