Monday, December 1, 2014

Perfectly Rustics challenge #37 Sentiment (not a birthday!)


 

We are really getting on in our challenges at Perfectly Rustics and so I'm excited to say it's time for another one! How about a card with a sentiment..... but before you make the next birthday card the thing is you CAN'T use a birthday greeting!!! Mmmmmm....what does that leave you with..... well HEAPS actually so go on and join in with us!
 
I've done some more baby wipe technique cards for my inspiration for you all, these were shown in my Paper Dolls stamp club and are loads of fun to make! (HERE is another way to use baby wipes.)
 
 
 
 
What is your favourite? I like them all but the green one is probably my fav! Can't wait to see what you come up with for our latest challenge,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - they are all gorgeous! I LOVE how bold the red one came out. (I've only seen this technique done with softer colors.) That's a beautiful shade of blue. And the Green one with the blue is gorgeous. Great rope on that one also! My favorite? Hmmmm... I really love them all! (If I HAD to pick just one, I'd probably go with the green one.) Well done!!