Monday, January 12, 2015

Perfectlt Rustics challenge #39 - Animals {Punch art Fox}


 

After having a whole month on the last challenge we are up and running with a New year and a New Challenge over at Perfectly Rustics!! YAY!! I'm excited as the design team have come up with some super fun challenges for you all and can't wait to inspire you and see your wonderful creations as you play along with us!!
For this challenge we are talking about ANIMALS!! WOW there are soooo many possibilities with this one lovelies.....
Here is my inspiration for you.....
 All the bits and punches you need to make this cute
 punch art fox
How totally cute are these little fellas??!! Oh how I love how they turned out! Looking forward to seeing what you all do, I'll be sure to leave some comment love!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so cute! I love how he's holding the vellum sentiment panel. The inking you did around the edges really finishes him off nicely. Great card idea!!

Lorraine A said...

aww these are so adorable :-) super cute little foxes :-)

I have tried to enter the challenge but the linky isn't working and I couldn't find anywhere to leave a comment on the challenge blog ;-/

luv
Lols x x x