Monday, January 26, 2015

Perfectly Rustics #40 - Hugs and Kisses


 

There is love in the air and hugs and kisses are the theme of the fortnight! Yes this time around at Perfectly Rustics we are asking you to join with us for a hugs and Kisses challenge!
I needed a wedding card, (my hubbie was the Best Man and the bridal party wanted an extra large card to write in for the happy couple.) Pretty appropriate for some hugs and kisses don't you think?? He is what I did...

As you may have noticed I've continued with my run on feathers. Doilies seem to be a common embellishment on my cards too at the moment!
The little xoxo is actually a die that's in the Thinlits flip card set... LOVE! Totally perfect for such an occasion.What wonderful creations will you come up with to join with us this time around??

3 comments:

Pia S said...

What a beautiful DP! The doily seems so right together with this paper and I love the feathers!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is gorgeous! What a beautiful mix of elements.

Karen M said...

Love this card! How fabulous for a wedding. I've been debating with myself whether I should get the feather stamps and dies. Do you think they are versatile? You've done an amazing job with them here. Love it!! Kx