Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Just add Ink challenge #252 - A sketch (Horse Punch art)

 

It's a busy time of the year for birthdays in my circle of friends and family! This Friday my sweet little Sophia will turn 9 and she is having a Horse Theme Party. So with that idea in mind and the very groovy sketch from Just Add Ink I came up with this....
 
 
I did find the punch art inspiration from HERE to make my horse but added my own little touches like the burlap ribbon mane. I'm sooo happy with the rosette proudly displaying Sophia's birthday number!!

This sketch was a lot of fun, must remember to use it again in the future!

9 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Sharnee, the cuteness of this nearly brings me to tears!! Perfection, in a little girl's birthday card. LOVE the rosette, and the cute little horse and its mane. Gorgeous piece of art, lovely! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sophia is going to LOVE this. It's wonderful. I love the rosette with the number on it. Great - enjoy the party. Chantell JAI

Patrice said...

This is just so clever, and gorgeous, and cute and and and....I love it! The mane looks awesome. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink. x

KimB said...

Sharnee this is utterly adorable! My heart would melt if I got this and I'm wayyy more than 9! Love your woodgrain panel and the gorgeous burlap details! Super dooper sweet! xxx

Jan said...

Just fabulous Sharnee! Your Sophia will love this for sure :-) Such beautiful attention to detail - I love your burlap mane and the wood grain backgrounder! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

LeAnne said...

This is just the cutest thing...I have a pinterest folder just for punch art and this is going in there for future reference! Adorable! & congrats on your honorable mention too!

ColourmehappyDi said...

Oh my goodness, Sharnee, so, so, so, so adorable. Absolutely love it. Pinning immediately!
Hugs, Di

Rachel Palmieri said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Sharnee.The horse is so cute. Hope Sophia has a wonderful birthday!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute!! That burlap mane is awesome!!