Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Just Add Ink challenge #251... Just Add Thank you!


 

I was soooooo excited to think that I just made it in the latest Just Add Ink challenge! YAY! I totally needed a thank you card and so got to work while my treasures were happy playing after their school work.
I found the DSP on my desk which was a scrap and the inspiration came from there...... as you may have noticed I'm totally into adding doilies and flowers and lace on my cards at the moment, oh  and feathers but they didn't suit this one, hee he!

 

The greeting is from Trust God which works PERFECTLY for whom I'm giving this card to and the inside Thank you is from Another Thank you stamp set... LOVE THAT SET!!
See that gorgeous lacey ribbon... OH MY LOVE THIS, it's from the new mini (page 43) and the colour is stunning!! So there you have it, thanks sooo much for popping by!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card - I like the combo of lace and doily. Chantell JAI

Jan said...

This is so pretty Sharnee! Love how your main flower image is echoed in the DSP and your layers of lovely lace. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

Christine Blain said...

Sharnee, this is so pretty and vintagey; I just love all the soft elements. Yellow is such a happy colour, isn't it? I must use it more often! Love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Shona Chambers said...

Well done making it in time!! Such a pretty card and love the patterned paper, its gorgeous! So glad you were able to join us at Just Add Ink this week!

ColourmehappyDi said...

So very pretty, Sharnee. Love how the yellow flower is reflected in the paper & the lact touches.
Hugs, Di :-)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors you chose. And that lace is so pretty!