Monday, May 9, 2016

Shine On: Birthday cards!


 

I can't even remember the last time I held a stamp-a-stack..... at least not this year!! So when I saw THESE gorgeous, simple cards, full of fun and great for boys & girls then I knew I had to do some serious casing and have a get together!! I'm not sure if you've heard of the #i'mbringingbirthdaysback movement started by Shannon... story of all that HERE but it sure is a super reason to make cards, and then SEND THEM to those you love!! Who doesn't love some snail mail?? (even slower now with the recent changes but it's not called snail mail for nothing... RIGHT!!??)
SO check out my spin on the lovely Susan's design
 
 
If you live in Launceston and would like to join me, Thursday night 12th May, 8pm, contact me today to get your seat!! YAY for birthdays!!

1 comment:

Susan Wong said...

They look awesome Sharnee! So glad you had such success with them and everyone had a great time :)