Sunday, July 19, 2009

Raspberry Colour Challenge #12

It's raining it's pouring.... how funny is that little rhyme!
This morning it most certainly is and with that going on since last night- I have the feeling that today will be one of those cozy day's inside when we craft, do Lego (love that!!) and eat yummy things to help keep warm!!
So I've managed to make a card using Dawn's latest colour's for her challenge. WOW this was really tricky, I love that plant but to make a card that worked with the same colour, yep it was tricky!!!!!
Still after much staring at my stamp sets this time seeking inspiration, I decided to use Boho backgrounds. I LOVE this set, especially those delightful little flowers and so with that I began. It's quite a simple card as you can see but the thing I like the best is that cute little frame, and the 2 different backgrounds! I also really enjoy rounding the edges of a card, something I saw Kristina do once and every now and then it fits the card I'm working on.
I hope that you're having a super weekend, I should be back hopefully today with my traveling challenge so pop back later.....
Smiles Sharnee :0)
You make me Happy
Set: Boho backgrounds & Polka dot background
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Pixie pink & Certainly celery
Card: Very vanilla, Certainly celery & Pixie pink
Acc: Bravo Burgundy ribbon, square scallop , scallop edge, & square punches and brads

1 comment:

xiumaiyuki said...

This is so sweet!!! Love the stamped background. Wonderful job!