Saturday, December 18, 2010

Showcase of Christmas cards {#six}

I hope that you are enjoying my little Christmas card show, I've had the best time coming up with these cards this year and even now my head is buzzing with more ideas of cards to create.... the thing is I don't need anymore so I guess they'll have to wait for next year!
For today's card I'd like to show you a really easy one...

I just recently ordered in this fabulous set and made this card for another one of my stamp-a-stack classes. Each card that the ladies made was different as the DSP and the images from the set were all mixed and matched to make some wonderful cards! I love the colour combo that the Jolly holiday paper displays and have played with this colour theme heaps! I also like how simple this card is, always a good thing when you're making lots!
Hope your weekend is going wonderfully!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Stockings
Set: Gifted
Ink: Early espresso, Cherry cobbler and old olive
Card: Old olive and very vanilla
Acc: Promo ribbon (retired) markers, DSP Jolly holiday& scallop lace punch

No comments: