Wednesday, December 8, 2010

And now she is ONE



all the beautiful hand made cards we received when
Esther was born have been hanging above her bed

It's happened!!! Our little Esther has turned one!! I know it was coming (as all birthday's do) but I was really hoping for a little more time to enjoy our baby before the year slipped away!! People keep saying to me " where has the time gone??" my reply is simple
"Let me know if you find out!!"
So with the specail day came some special pictures, and who better to share them with then YOU!
Firstly the card! The pressure is always on when making a card for my children, I always seem to leave it till the last moment and then don't make it as special as I'd like.... so with the eve of her birthday gone I got up early and made this on the day!! I'm totally LOVING doing felt with my big shot! SO much fun!!! ANd the in-colour ribbon this year is gorgeous!!!


Every BIRTHDAY morning, (whom ever's birthday it is) gets to sit smack bang in the middle of our bed and we all gather around and watch the official opening of the gifts!!

Of course with the older children it's more of a game of helping
then of watching Esther do it!!

A new phone!!

On Sunday we celebrated with Family for afternoon tea, it was a lovely day of sunshine and yummy things to eat.

I happened to go with a butterfly theme after making the invites so I got out my Big shot and made these pretty butterflies to hang around the table

photo taken by super sister Sarah

time to blow out the candles, with a little help from Daddy

WOW what a wonderful time we had! Hopefully the next few years don't fly by soo quickly as these precious treasures grow up!
I hope that your week is going wonderfully as we only have 17 more sleeps to go..... YAY!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Esther's first Birthday
Set: NEW rough Type
Ink: Concord crush & Pink pirouette
Card: Very vanilla & Pink pirouette
Acc: Felt, big shot, ribbon, sewing machine, pearls and Lap of luxury DSP


3 comments:

Tania Gould said...

Aww...happy birthday precious little poppet! Looks like you had a really special day full of love and fun!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

GASP!!!.. ONE already!!! REally!??? Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Esther. And Sharnee.. what a GOrgeous card and BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL butterfly decorations.

Sounds like you and Esther of course had a beautiful day celebrating her first birthday.

I hope you and your lovely family have a wonderful Christmas.

xx Sarah

Diana said...

Happy 1st Birthday Ester!
It looks like you all had a great time celebrating.
I love the butterflies (Annabelle had the same theme this year :) ).
We send our love. x x