Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just Add Ink Critter Challenge #46

I have the coolest critter card to show you for the latest JAI challenge!! I needed a fun card for my fabulous friends Sons birthday and so was thinking of a "whale of a time" and came up with this!!
Here is the front.... but wait for the inside..... (thinking of you here Kim!! She's super amazing at doing fun things inside her cards!!! I never have enough time to pretty up the inside too....) UNLESS......
I love pop-up cards and for little children I think they are the best!! I made the waves and then with my shimmer paint created the clouds!! LOVE IT!!! Love shimmer paint that is!! How cute do those whales look in the wavy sea!??!


Whales are my ALL TIME FAVOURITE ANIMAL!!! DO check out the other entries as there are some super fab cards!!
YAY!! two posts in one day!! AMAZING!!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Whale of a Time
Set: Forest friends and It's your birthday (retired)
Card: Marina mist, Pacific point,Very vanilla and baja breeze
Ink: Marina mist, Pacific point, and baja breeze
Acc: Frost white shimmer paint

5 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This card screams, fun, fun, fun!!

Tania Gould said...

WOW that's fantastic! The waves look so "real"!

Sandra said...

OMG! That looks fabulous! I'm sure he will love it

KimB said...

Love your "windswept" front - perfect for your whale - as for the inside AWESOME :) what a great job you did. LOVE the waves and shimmer clouds!!
Kim

Mae's Cachet said...

What a surprise when this card is opened, love the waves and the whales so clever.