Thursday, January 10, 2013

Oh, Whale! on a Cloudy Day.


Have I ever told you just how much I LOVE whales.... I'm sure I have!! In saying that I need to also tell you how much I LOVE MY Hobbie!! LOoOoVVvvVE!!!! Who wouldn't like being the one to see all the new products Stampin' Up! are about to release (the new seasonal catty starting 1st feb!) and then getting to play with brand new goodies...... Oh be still my creative juices!!!
So yesterday my lovely posty delivered to my door my PRE-ORDER from the new mini..... YAY!!
Not only did I get to make some cards but I made them with TWO of my favourite things in the world....
Whales and Clouds!
Yes I'm sure Stamin' Up! have made this mini just for ME!! (hee hee) there are whales and clouds and dollies and tea cup trinkets and..... well you'll have to wait till Feb to find out more BUT let me tell you, you're going to LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So here is my card using the BRAND NEW (yet to be released) set Oh, Whale! Brand NEW Cloudy Day embossing folder, soooo amazing!! Then to top it off I FREE ribbon that will be released once Sale-a-bration starts, oh and that cute button is a FREEBIE too!

How cute is that Whale, polka dots are always in fashion and the love hearts flowing from him, just perfect for my friends to tell them how much I love them!

Can't wait to show you more exciting sneak peaks soon,

2 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love your cute layout and new stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Love It! So Sharnee :)

xo
Vanessa