Saturday, January 19, 2013

still addINKtinve Challenge #2

There is a new challenge site up and running called Still addINKtive by the very talented craft maker Bron and her lovely friend Kathy. I wanted to join in to support their new adventure and found some time this week while stamping to use the sketch and colour challenge they set!


One Wednesday a month my very fabbo friend KIM has a scrapping night at her home and Jayne and I go along. It's always FILLED with laughter and chatting and a wonderful time of stamping so that is where I began this scrap page for the challenge.
I've had the most wonderful time playing with my new pre-release goodies so again you'll see LOTS of amazing embellishments that aren't available.... just yet!!

This was the first picture taken of our new "bigger" family from last year in November, we were at Holly Bank having a BBQ.
The DSP in summer starfruit is from SAB, the pop tops are coming in the mini, as are the sweet little images insides them! The chocolate chip fancy bits (not sure what to call them really) are from the new Scoring Tool called Simply scored and the then the embossing folder is the new Honeycomb design!! I had to add some doilies and of course a double bow (so loving these!)

The title is stamped with the alphabet set called Morning Post (available from IBC!)
I hope you like my take on the sketch and perhaps even get a chance to play along yourself! Have a lovely weekend,


3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a gorgeous family and that photo is so deserving of a beautiful layout that you have made with all the new goodies. Just love all the special little touches. Thanks for joining us at still addINKtive this week.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

What a super job you did using all of our new goodies. I especially like the way you add the word "family" to your layout. Thanks so much for joining us this week at stillADDinktive!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

What a treat to see a scrapbook page in this week's challenge at still addINKtive! Once I dragged my eyes away from that adorable baby in the picture, I was immediately drawn to all of the details and fun products you used. Great job!! And you have a beautiful family. Thanks for playing along at still addINKtive challenges. I hope you will join us again!