Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sycamore Street DSP - #241 Creative Scrappers challenge

When I put up our scrapbooking calander this new year I realized that I'd like to see NEW pages, ones that have NEW products used in them (rather than last years DSP and the like)
So with the "ladies room" needing a calander I decided to do one for there! Each month I will make a page with the latest Stampin' Up! goodies that have arrived at my door so not only do I get to enjoy playing with fun, fresh products (including sneak peaks like this DSP here) but I can enjoy my beautiful family while attending to "the call!"
With a kick start needed to get the creative juices flowing, I decided to get a sketch and found this one HERE, by the talented ladies at Creative Scrappers.
 
 (cute "new" little button in Tangerine Tango here!)
This fun, bright and happy paper is a new release ready for Sale-a-Bration called Sycamore Street!!! It starts in only 19 more days and  there are loads of beautiful new things to Ooo and Ahh over! All you need to do to get your hands on some is spend $100 on your wish list and you're there!!! See those cute buttons?? Another Sale-a-Bration sneak peak!! So love being a Stampin' Up! Demo!!!
I'll have more show and tell soon, until then enjoy the summer sun!


p.s Stamp sets used are Circle circus and Morning Post Alphabet.

No comments: