Monday, February 10, 2014

Perfectly Rustics Challenge #16 - A sketch

Hello, hello there lovely people!!! How are you all?? How is the back to school "feelings" going and your holiday and... well, it's nice to be here!
I'm super excited to show off my inspiration page today for this fortnights Perfectly Rustics challenge!! During the holidays my sister, her sweet boy and my treasures and I all went to the Strawberry farm..... YUMMMMMM!! It was soooooo delicious, honestly I can't even count how many mouth watering strawb's that were eaten that day (and the days after) it was such a wonderful time spent together. SO with Jayne's great sketch to play along with this time I got the photo's printed and started crafting!!! YAY!!
 
 

There are a few sets that I have in my collection that are not current (i know, me keeping retired sets!! It does happen.....there are only a few!!) This strawberry is from one of them! Oh how I love that strawberry stamp!!! Then the extra little "words" are another retired item being rub-on's. The DSP is the current Quatrefancy Specialty and the strawberry "splatters" are done using a stamp from the fabbo Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.... Gotta have that set in your collection!!
 The little word bubble is from the brand new mini, I actuallly traced it out of the catty 
(as I don't have it...YET!) with Vellum and then cut it out!! Easy!
 
I hope this inspires you to play along to in the challenge this time, you don't have to do a scrapbook page, this sketch could also be used on a card, so get crafting and show us what you do!!
Smiles Sharnee

No comments: