Sunday, February 23, 2014

Scrap and Music #21- Dancing Queen

I have the best time putting together pages with the Scrap and Music challenges!! I just LOVE THEM!! Such a fabbo way to have a title by the words of the song! It's awesome and when you have a FAV pic to work with it all comes together!!
My beautiful Sophia is such a fun little girl and this summer she (and her brother and sisters) have had a wonderful time playing on our skip n' slide. She totally posed for me this day and it's by far one of my fav pictures of the holidays!!
Here is the sketch and my take on the challenge....
 Now for some close ups of my best bits of the page...
 I watercoloured this butterfly just really roughly,
no need for perfection with this great tech!
 The title I stamped with the Simply Serif Alphabet, 
then those cute embellishments are from the new mini, they are framelits called On film.
 These arrows are from the same bundle set Peachy Keen, with the gold sequin trim (LOVE!!)
those gold hearts in the background are the new printed vellum (LOVE that too!!)
 My journalling spot!! Groovy rotary stamp!!
One last close up of the whole page!!
Thanks heaps for popping by and checking my page out, I really am very, VERY happy with this and can't wait to see it on my March calender for Sophia's birthday month!! YAY!

1 comment:

Tracy P said...

Love the heart vellum, great touch! The pictures are fabulous. I can understand why they are your favorites. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap & Music!