Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just Add ink #203 add a sketch


There was great need for a special card on Monday for a very lovely friend and as I've said before (and will most likely say again) when needing some inspiration turn to a challenge! JAI had a wonderful sketch to play with so I was off!
 
 

I decided to make it a pop-up card to and with a real feminine touch stamped some blue flowers from the Field flowers set. I also used the Sale-a-bration DSP and added some glitter in the middle of the flowers.
I flipped the sketch on it's side and with some other small embellishments my card was complete! YAY!!!

I hope you get to check out the other great ideas this week over at JAI, they always have some great things going on!

10 comments:

KimB said...

Oh this is gorgeous Sharnee! I love your blue theme, all the delicate girly touches and the fabulous pop up flowers inside. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Anonymous said...

I love all the distressed edges and sponging. It's beautiful inside and out. Chantell JAI

Tina said...

Gorgeous! The distressing and sponging is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

Jodene said...

This is simply stunning Sharnee! I love the soft colours and the gorgeous layers! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink, glad we could inspire you :)

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Stunning!!! The pop out flowers in the middle are fantastic!

Thanks for joining us at JAI this week!!!

Trish
JAI Design Team

Narelle Farrugia said...

Totally gorgeous! What a beautiful shabby feel you've given this card Sharnee - I just LOVE it!

Jenny Adams said...

This is very beautiful - I love it!

Christine Blain said...

Sharnee, this is just beautiful!! Love your colour choices, the feminine touches and the extra details inside the card - gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink, lovely. x

Kim Butterworth said...

I love this card Sharnee. Thank you for making me such an awesome card and gift, I love both of them!

Nikki Spencer said...

Sharnee this is beautiful! Your soft blue colours and sweet vintage style is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.