Thursday, August 7, 2014

Scrap and Music challenge #33


 
I've finally had some time to play with a great sketch at Scrap and Music! It's been a while since I have and to make the challenge even more so I wanted to see if I could make a Project Life page within the sketch!! I just got some new DSP, the Park Lane pack and couldn't think of a better way to crack it then with this challenge!

The words of the song aren't really the ones you'd chose for a family shot but I plucked out "everyday" and that was my title.

I love the Day by Day Project life set, there are sooo many choices with it and that's how I got the months and days to continue the theme of "everyday!"
I hope you like my take on the sketch! It sure was fun working within the Project Life pockets!!
 
 I'm super happy with how it turned out! YAY!! See you all again soon,

No comments: